Learning to save money you already have!!!!!

Everyone seems to always need more money. My solution is to learn to save money that you already have instead of needing to make more, or needing a second job!!!

Coupons.com

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Free Bakeware

EasyBakeware pan for $1 includingtax!!!!

Go HERE for the deal.

This is a GREAT deal. I ordered a pan from them about7 or 8 months ago and I recieved mine with no problems. You are required to sign up for future offers that will charge you monthly, but you have the option of cancelling after a few days. That is exactly what I did! I put in my order and left a sticky note attatched to my computer to remind me to cancel on a certain day (3 days after my order) and I was never charged anythng extra and I recieved a GREAT muffin pan that I use all the time! All I paid was $1

No comments:

Post a Comment