Learning to save money you already have!!!!!

Everyone seems to always need more money. My solution is to learn to save money that you already have instead of needing to make more, or needing a second job!!!

Coupons.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

I will be posting Kroger ads tomorrow. I am out of town for a couple days. I did notice while at Kroger that they are closing out the Johnson and Johnson butterfly closures in the first aid section! If you have any of the $3 off of 2 Johnson and Johnson products they are paying you over 1.50 for every 2 you buy ( well I guess technically you are not buying them, but you know what I mean). For those of you that shop at my Kroger I left some for you, I didnt take all of them!!! If you don't have one of these coupons, you can still find them @ Walgreens. They are on a little hanging box near the bandaids/first aid section. Kroger paid me $9 in free fruit and veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment