Learning to save money you already have!!!!!

Everyone seems to always need more money. My solution is to learn to save money that you already have instead of needing to make more, or needing a second job!!!

Coupons.com

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Target Chuck Roasts

While I was at Target yeaterday, I thought I would buy a few pot roasts that were on sale $1.99/lb and I was surprised to find that they are discounting some of the roasts and there are $2off peelies!! I was able to get 5 large pot roasts for les than$10. ( on a gift card from a transferred prescription) I paid $0 oop. You should be able to find the same deal over the next few days as they mark down the discounted meat using the $2 off peelies.

Did you find any Great deals while shopping this week? If so, leave a comment and share with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment